Journey into the Heart
Reclaim your Passion & Purpose
- Are you seeking to have a deeper trust in yourself and intuition?
- Are you longing for more heartfelt relationships and fulfilling connections?
- Are you ready to learn some awesome tools to help you maintain your personal power in life?
Yes?! Then come join Michele Cempaka for this extraordinary Shamanic journey on the stunning island of Bali…
Adventure and Healing
Imagine yourself waking up every morning to the sounds of birds and soothing Gamelan music coming from a nearby ceremony.
You gaze out the window and notice a beautiful frangipani tree in full bloom with fuchsia colored flowers and lush greenery everywhere.
You walk outside and feel a lightness in your being that you haven’t felt for a very long time. The nature which surrounds you is a source of peace and healing – something you have been yearning for.
As you walk outside you feel a gentle breeze flutter your hair and the sun warms your face and arms. Along the way to the beach, you see several pretty ‘canang’ – Balinese offerings that are lovingly placed in front of temple shrines and homes.
You feel your guards are lifting as you open up your heart to Bali’s magic. In this moment you realize that your mind chatter has totally disappeared.
You feel such gratitude for this experience, and know that you made the right choice to join this Shamanic Retreat on Bali. You’re ready and excited to discover new tools that will help you to live a more fulfilling and empowered life.
DISCOVER the power of Shamanism
Book your next Journey into the Heart Retreat
Why should I choose your retreat when there are so many options available?
- You will go on Shamanic journeys to meet your power animals and other helping Spirits and learn how they can help you increase your personal power.
- Learn Shamanic distance healing to help others
- How to use the drum for healing self & others
Experience deep healing through hands-on healing practice
- Egg cleansing ceremony to clear any negative energies or toxins in your body, mind & Spirit
- Powerful group Soul retrieval to regain any soul fragments that you may have lost from traumatic or painful life events
- How to retrieve a power animal for someone else
- Qigong sound healing to strengthen your organs & maintain your health
- A very special sacred tour where you will be cleansed & blessed with holy water & meditate in the ancient cave temples of Goa Giri
Deep Healing and Transformation
The villa is tucked away on a private residential street offering peace and calm while still being just a few minutes walk to the beach. There are many wonderful restaurants and cafes nearby where you can indulge in a late afternoon cappuccino by the sea or a delicious fresh seafood dinner expertly prepared with the exotic flavors of Bali’s spices and herbs.
If you are a ‘foodie’ then you’ll definitely love all the incredible international cuisine on offer in Bali from authentic ‘Rendang’ – a scrumptious Indonesian beef dish cooked in a spicy dark curry sauce to Ayam betutu – a fabulous traditional chicken dish that is steamed in a pot with Balinese spices which will explode with flavor as you chew on this tender and very tasty chicken.
On our first night you will be treated to a wonderful Indonesian specialty called: ‘Nasi Tumpeng’ which is a special yellow rice dish that is often served at Balinese celebrations such as weddings, birthdays or for auspicious events. This is my way of welcoming you to Bali as we join together to celebrate the start of our retreat.
Ara Villa is ideally situated just steps away from Pengembak beach in Sanur. Each room is thoughtfully designed with modern décor and touches of ethnic Balinese to engage your senses while offering you maximum comfort.
You will love the large swimming pool which you can lounge around during breaks to get some sun or go for a refreshing swim.
The surrounding garden is a lovely mix of exotic tropical trees with a wide array of colorful flowers and lush greenery.
Ara villa 2 features all the same amenities as villa 1. This villa boasts 3 bedrooms – one twin share and two single rooms. There are two bathrooms and a hot tub to soak in under the stars.
WIFI is available throughout the villa as well as a flatscreen TV with cable channels.
During our breaks you can head towards the beach which is just a 5 minute walk away, or lounge by the pool.
This is a quiet residential neighborhood which is just enough distance from the tourist hub of Sanur to enjoy a peaceful retreat, but also close enough to a good selection of restaurants and shops.
- 5 nights accommodation in Air conditioned rooms
- Airport pick up from Ngurah Rai Airport & transfer to your hotel in Sanur
- Wonderful vegetarian Welcome Dinner
- Daily Breakfasts at your hotel & lunches at retreat venue
- 3 Connection calls with Michele leading up to our retreat
- Private what’s app group to share your thoughts, ask questions & get more connected with everyone
- 1 – massage treatment
- Full day tour of Bali where you will experience a sacred water purification blessing
- Gift bag with special items for your retreat program
- Entrance fees to temples & special offerings
- Tips to hotel staff
- And much more!
What's not Included:
- Airfare to/from Bali
- Transfer at the end of the retreat from retreat venue
- Additional beverages outside meals such as extra juices, tea or coffee
- Travel insurance (we highly recommend that you get this before you book your trip to Bali)
- Alcoholic beverages are not included or permitted during our retreat program
- Laundry service is available through the hotel at an extra charge