Sacred Mushroom Ceremonies
Experience deep healing & transformation
Small group ceremonies
Are you seeking greater clarity and peace of mind?
Do you feel alone & have a longing for more fulfilling connections with like-minded souls?
Are you ready to go deep and heal old wounds so that you can fully embrace life?
The Healing Benefits of Psilocybin
The first recorded use of psilocybin, or hallucinogenic “magic” mushrooms was over 3,000 years ago in what is now Modern mexico. Psilocybin mushrooms are often utilized today by indigenous and native peoples performing typical shamanistic and non secular ceremonies. Pilocybin has many benefits including:
- Support with Mood & depression – Psilocybin interferes with the Serotonin Receptors (5-HT) and increases its production. With the gradual increment in the levels of Serotonin, people feel calm and happy.
- Anxiety disorder – Psilocybin is a popular hallucinogenic compound known to affect the serotonin receptors of the brain. Affecting mainly the 5-HT receptors, it boosts the mood and takes away excessive anxiety-like states.
- Can help cure PTSD – During a 2013 study at the University of South Florida, researchers found that psilocybin could stimulate regrowth and repair in brain cells in the hippocampus. This is important because the hippocampus plays a major role in controlling emotions and memory.
- Addiction disorders – Substance Abuse Disorders can be greatly reduced or subside with the help of prolonged psilocybin therapy. This is because the compound alters the patient’s thought process, reasoning, and logical aspects.
- Growth of new brain cells – Neurogenesis takes place in the hippocampus. This small part of the brain is responsible for learning and memory. It is here that protocells are created that further differentiate into specific types of brain cells.
- OCD – Studies advise that psilocybin therapy induces a sense of happiness and alters the perception of thoughts. Because of this, it’s widely utilized for the symptomatic treatment of OCD patients.
- Psilocybin promotes ‘Mystical’ introspection & Self Realization
- Support with cognitive degeneration such as alzheimer’s & dementia – doctors are discovering that micro-dosing has greatly helped people recover their memory loss & has significantly slowed down the progression of cognitive degenerative disorders.
Discover the healing powers of Mushrooms
Book your Next Mushroom Ceremony
What will I experience during a mushroom ceremony with you?
I will call in the directions & invite our Helping Spirits to join us throughout the ceremony, so that everyone is safe and supported. This is a very sacred experience in which we will all share our intentions for what we would like to receive from the medicine. Through the group energy, our intentions are magnified 100 fold, allowing us to more easily open up and receive/heal whatever we are asking for.
Throughout the ceremony I will be connected with your Higher Self, which will communicate to me whether you need additional support such as healing & clearing. I will be fully present holding space for everyone. Maximum group size is 4 if I’m on my own or 8 when I have another space holder co-facilitating with me.
There will be drumming and other music that has been carefully selected to enhance & deepen your mushroom journey. The more you are able to surrender, the more you will have the opportunity to experience deeper levels of consciousness & fully open your heart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long is the ceremony?
A: It depends on the individual and how deep their medicine journey is. Usually the ceremony is 5 – 6 hours.
Q: How late can I eat before the ceremony and are there any dietary requirements?
A: It is beneficial to avoid all meat, dairy, processed foods & sugar for 2 – 3 days before the ceremony. It is recommended to fast for 4 – 5 hours before you eat the mushrooms to get the maximum effect of the medicine.
Q: If I have a terminal illness, can I still attend your ceremony?
A: Yes, you will just need to sign a medical waiver. It is also highly recommended that you consult with your doctor beforehand to be sure that it is safe for you to ingest psilocybin.
Q: How will I know if this experience is right for me?
A: All participants will be privately interviewed by me to determine together whether this is a good & safe option for you.
Preparation for Ceremony
- A clean diet that is meat, dairy, sugar & alcohol free is recommended for 2 – 3 days prior to your ceremony.
- On day of ceremony, your last meal should be 4 – 5 hours before taking the mushrooms.
- Drink plenty of water to help cleanse & hydrate your body
- You may wish to journal about what your intentions are for this ceremony.
- Detox negative thoughts & emotions with meditation or any practice that supports you in quieting your mind.
- Spend time in nature which will help you maintain a high vibration
- Try not to engage in other people’s or your own dramas. Become the observer of your life.
Integration Post Ceremony
- 1 group online call to check in and share how you are doing
- Individual healing/coaching support is available upon request
- Restorative yoga, Qi gong or other mind, body & spirit movement is recommended
- Travel insurance (we highly recommend that you get this before you book your trip to Bali)
- Telegram or WA support group