Intuitive Writing Retreat
January 14 - 19, 2024
This will be a journey of self discovery through writing, meditation, drawing, and immersing ourselves in nature in beautiful Yucatan, Mexico
Come be immersed in the spirit of the Mayan and Aztec cultures rich in ancient history and natural beauty.
Imagine what it would be like to tap into your intuition to support you in igniting your creativity.
We will support one another to write from our deep knowing — a place within us where our wildest imagination resides.
Yes, sometimes this journey will be challenging, as we will be uncovering old memories and emotions which may be painful. But … the rewards for our courage to face our shadows & traumas is great — authentic stories that will inspire & empower many people in our lives & even in the world.
A maximum of 10 participants are invited to go on this intimate journey for 7 days/6 nights. This will allow us to create a safe space to explore our innermost desires & get our creative juices flowing!
Book your next Intuitive Writing Retreat
What are the benefits of Intuitive Writing
- Telling our stories is healing for both us and the listener/reader. When someone hears themselves in our story and gets to say, “Me too,” we help them feel connected.
- Intuitive writing is the way we touch hearts, a direct line to the soul, and a new paradigm in communication.
- Through writing we can uncover our limiting beliefs and release them.
- We deepen our relationship to Self, which is our pathway to fully loving and accepting ourselves.
- We gain clarity about our next steps in life or how to resolve a problematic situation without becoming overwhelmed or stressed.
- We can vision our ideal lives and see more clearly how we can actualize our dreams.
- We can let go of painful memories, fears and traumas through our writing process which allows us to find peace & joy
I began writing as a child filling up many journals with my poetry and short stories. I always dreamed that one day I would become a professional writer.
At university, I studied English with a strong emphasis in creative writing. I was published in a few literary journals and interned at Mother Jones magazine. I decided to continue my studies, and trained as a teacher in Secondary Education.
Afterwards, I taught creative writing to high school students who were labeled as the ‘troubled teens’. Writing gave them the ability to express their feelings and thoughts free from judgment. It was such an honor to witness many students step into their power and find their voice through writing and performing.
In 2005 my second son was born. Three months later I applied for a job as an editor and writer for Bali Plus and iStyle magazines, where I honed my skills as a writer and editor.
After one year, I decided I was ready to go out on my own, so I became a professional journalist and freelance writer for many publications including the Jakarta Post, Hello Bali and Bali Style. Additionally, I wrote a column: ‘Pathways to Healing the Mind, Body & Spirit for 9 years.
In 2017, my chapter was featured in “A Journey of Riches: the Benefit of Challenge’ which made the Amazon best seller list.
- Full moon ceremony on the last night of our retreat
- Daily Qigong & 7 Step practice to align you with your intuitive mind, unblock & balance your energies & open you up
- Writing exercises specially designed to help you identify & release limiting beliefs that are holding you back in your life
- A powerful Osho Chakra meditation for releasing trauma and toxins from your body while realigning your entire chakra system
- One day tour around Merida with a visit to the Uxmal ruins & chocolate factory
- Swim in a beautiful cenote
- Journey to your Future Self who will give you guidance about what actions you need to take to unlock your creative potential
- 2 Connection calls leading up to the retreat
You will be staying in the beautiful historic center of Merida.
Every day there will be time for you to explore the city on foot or by taxi, or just relax in your lovely accommodation
Imagine what it will be like to feel totally pampered and tap into your creativity in the Yucutan …
- Airport Pick up from Merida International airport
- Welcome dinner, daily breakfast & Lunches
- 6 nights accommodation
- Welcome bag with journal & drawing supplies
- 1 day tour of Merida & Uxmal ruins
- Swim in cenote
- 60 min. massage treatment
What's not Included:
- Travel insurance
- Other meals not indicated in itinerary
- Medical expenses
- Drop off at airport